FACS Caseworker Jobs available in the Country
Do you have a degree in social work, social science, welfare or a related discipline?
Or are you Aboriginal and have two years experience working with Aboriginal children, young people, families or communities?
Do you have work experience, such as:
- student placement/practical experience in a community services environment
- volunteer or paid experience in a relevant field?
Do you have outstanding skills in:
- working with children and young people
- analytical thinking and problem solving
- relationship building
- decision making
- planning and organising
adapting and coping?
Industry leading training and support:
- our intensive caseworker development program will further develop your skills
- the opportunity to complete further study and professional development awaits
- learn from industry leading experts
- promotional opportunities available based on merit
- our management development program nurtures current and future managers.
Be a part of a close team:
- work alongside like-minded people towards a common goal
- work with diverse and dynamic people who are passionate, dedicated and committed.
- an important job with real responsibility provides a real chance to make your mark
- work at the heart of child protection to create positive change
- shape services that build stronger and safer families and communities.
A competitive salary:
- base salary range $62,587 – $86,472
- employer's contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
Flexible working conditions:
- 140 hours per month – this is an average of seven hours per day
- four weeks annual leave
- paid sick leave
- maternity, parental and adoption leave
- personal carers, and family and community service leave
opportunity to work across NSW in city and regional locations.
The Jobs NSW website provides you with a direct link to all caseworker positions. Follow the instructions on the website to search for and apply for jobs. In particular, read the tips on applying and frequently asked questions, as these will help you with the application process.
You will need to submit:
- a completed application form
- your resume outlining your relevant work experience and referees.
After you apply
If you meet our requirements, you’ll be invited to attend our assessment day. At the assessment day you’ll be tested to see how you meet the capabilities relevant for the caseworker role.